Subscribe to claim your Free Bacon for a year!
By Good Ranchers
April 20th, 2023
You can make a steak better than Gordon Ramsay. How? By following the simple steps below or watching the recipe video above. Instagram got to see this top-shelf recipe first, so follow us @goodranchers to always get the tasty meal ideas you need! Now, let's get to the meat of the matter.
1) Make sure your steaks are completely thawed. Remove them from the fridge and allow them to sit outside the fridge for AT LEAST 20 minutes.
2) Put a pan over high heat. Season the thawed steaks with a good amount of large grain salt (sea salt) and ground pepper or your favorite rub.
3) Once the pan begins to smoke, drop 1-2 Tbsp of Avocado oil in and coat the pan with it. Lay the steaks away from you into the pan and flip every 30 seconds until they get close to your desired temperature.
4) Add butter, crush some garlic, thyme, and rosemary, and start basting while turning the steak until it reaches the desired temperature! Brush the steaks with garlic, rosemary, and thyme.
5) Remove from heat and place them on a cutting board, and let them rest for 5-10 minutes. Serve and enjoy the ultimate "better than Gordon Ramsay steak!
Get your Black Angus Steaks like Ribeyes, New York Strips, T-Bones and more that are all USDA Prime or Upper Choice in our shop today—Every cut is a true steakhouse experience shipped to your front door.
If you like this steak recipe, you'll love our Steak Au Poivre Sandwich Recipe. It'll be the best steak sandwich you've ever had.